Well, things have been a bit busy. I got a little side tracked with all of the life stuff that has been going on and I just haven’t blogged.
I will be starting back to the blog again. Maybe not so constant at first, but I am hoping that I will be back to blogging a pretty good bit soon.
Here is a run-down of what has been going on since my last post in December 2010…
· We found out that we were pregnant again and have a baby due in October of 2011… (Yes, that makes 4 babies.)
· I began leading worship on an interim basis (Woo Hoo!) for Beacon UMC in Kimberly, AL
· Lovely completed and received her certification as a Childbirth Educator (2 years in the making…SO proud)
· My son, “Moe” turned 2 years old
· My interim position ended at the Beacon UMC (sadness abounds)
· We celebrated our risen Savior, Jesus Christ
· A tornado came on April 27 and wrecked a lot of the state of Alabama (We were spared.)
· I visited Kentucky for the first time on a business trip for work (I LOVED it… wouldn’t mind living there someday)
· My youngest, “Hosie” turned 1 year old
· Lovely’s grandpa passed away
· I started back pursuing my Master’s degree @ Liberty Universty
There is more to it than that… and more things to come. God, in His infinite wisdom, is doing a mighty thing. I am looking forward to being a huge part of that.
I’ll add more pictures later, but for now…
Ahh…who am I kidding? Here are some recent pics of the kiddos.
Hosanna Matthias Bonnie