So this week has been exceptionally interesting.
The Village has had some changes this week~
- The second Village house is now open
- We had 4 more guys come in this week
- We now have 18 guys in the program
- We are almost to the point to having to open the next house.
Other things this week~
- Lovely is now 8 weeks along with our third child (9 weeks on Sunday)
- I am just a few weeks from going to work full-time at the Village
- I am just over half way through with my guitar class for this term
- I have been growing my beard now for 60 days
- I will turn 30 years old this weekend
- My white hair to redish-brown hair is increasing on the white side
- People still ask about the R on my left hand ring finger. “Does that mean Ring??”
A few serious things~
- My Grandpa (mom’s dad) had quadruple bypass surgery today
- I lack a since of urgency and importance
- I find that I’m not as good a husband and father as I thought I was/am
- I find that I lack discipline in a lot of ways, especially around the house
- I rely on my heart to lead me spiritually instead of the truth that God has given us (hence the last post)
This year will be a great year. Why? Because I want, with all I am, to submit, surrender, and obey God in everything. I want to stop making excuses to follow God’s call on my life and FREAKIN’ DO IT ALREADY!!! And I won’t stop in 365 days. I want for this to continue for as long as I have breath in my body.